Oil Rotary Vacuum Pump VS300A-W
VS300A-W is classified as a rotary vane type Oil Rotary Vacuum pump. Smallest footprint in the class and allows
the direct mounting of Mechanical booster pump. In addition, stable exhaust performance is obtained by the
Oil mist separator and Oil return mechanism which is build-in into the pump. In addition, it is designed with an
easy maintainability for oil and element filter exchanges.
- Smallest footprint in the class
Compact design of 874×404mm.
- Mechanical booster pump allowed to be directly mounted
MBP mount kit allows a direct mounting without frame.
- Built-in oil mist separator
Oil mist separator is build-in in standard.
- Oil return mechanism
Structure that prevents oil from leaking to the outside
even in the event of oil leakage from the shaft seal section.
- IE3 high-efficiency multi-voltage motor installed
Wide range of voltages are supported with a single motor.
SPECIAL FEATURES / FURTHER APPLICATIONS
- Optical film vapor deposition system
- Thin film vapor deposition system for reflector
- Evaporation system for decorative moldings
- Evaporation Roll Coater systems
- In-line sputtering systems
- Vacuum Heat treatment furnace systems
- Vacuum Freeze-drying system
- Vacuum Leak testers
- Space chambers