Dry Vacuum Pump CR Series
Dry Vacuum Pump CR series is an air-cooled roots type dry vacuum pump. Stable operation and extended lifetime are possible because there is no oil inside of the pump head and no contact between rotor and cylinder.
- Air cooled for low running costs.
- No requiement for cooling water and nitrogen gas.
- Low power consumption, air tight and light weight are featured in this pump.
- Possible to pump down water vapor by use of gas ballast.
- Integrated silencer results in a compact design.
Special Features / Further Applications
- Clean gas vacuum pumping such as air, inert gas.
- Water vapor pumping for vacuum dryer equipment (gas ballast is required)
- Vacuum equipment such as sputtering, evaporator, etc