Compact Process Gas Monitor – Qulee CGM2 Series
CGM2-101 / 102
The „Qulee“ (pronounced „KLEE“) is ULVAC’s latest model for residual gas analysis and gas monitoring during the process. Feedback from equipment engineers on each production line has been incorporated into the new product design in pursuit of simplicity.
Measurements can be made with high accuracy at the process pressure of the sputtering equipment (less than 1 Pa) without using a differential exhaust system.
With the capability to measure the mass range 1-100 AMU you are also able to detect Grease, Fluorine refrigerants, Siloxane and Residual Hydrocarbons from Cleaning Fluid.
This qualifies the CGM2-101/102 as the perfect tool for advanced sputtering processes.
- Ideal for process monitoring of various sputtering sysytem
- Mass range 1-100 AMU
- Monitoring the Air Leak
- Management of residual moisture
- Cleaning fluid residue
- Galden® and other gas leaks
- Monitoring of residual hydrocarbons
- No differential pumping system required (less than 1 Pa at 7.5 x 10-3 Torr/1 x 10-2 mbar)
- Built-in display: PC-free
- Highly sensitive leak test possible (CGM2-102).More leak testing.
- Various leak tests available (Helium leak test, air leak test, assembly test)
- Total pressure measurement (ionization gauge) possible
- Includes a Quick Install Package system (QIP). Automatic measurement package (see option catalog for details)
- Qulee QCS is Included : This software is included and compatible with (Windows 8/10/11)
- Conforms with CE
Special Features / Further Applications
- Ideal for residual gas analysis, process monitoring and impurity (H2O) management of sputtering equipment
- For leak testing of sputtering equipment.