G-TRAN SERIES PIRANI GAUGE SENSOR UNIT SP1
The sensor unit SP1 is an integrated pirani gauge consisting of the WP series gauge head and circuits, for the range of 3000 to 0.4Pa (22 to 3×10-3 Torr/ 3 to 4×10-3 mbar). This vacuum gauge provides cost reduction and space-saving by minimizing functions. This is accomplished by removing the display.
- Transducer Spec
If you don’t need a pressure display device:
You can lower the costs associated with a vacuum gauge.
You can save space by minimizing the control panel.
You can minimize wiring circuits.
Replacing sensor heads is greatly simplyied.
- Filament Material: platinum (Pt)
Corrosion-resistant platinum is used for the ilament material.
- Able to Use WP Series Gauge Heads
You can use current gauge heads (WP-01, 02, 03, 16) without modiication.
- Control Output Signal
Use of two set points is possible.
- Output Signal
Pressure reading is a 0 to 5V output (non-linear).
- Supply Voltage
Unit operates with a DC24V input.
SPECIAL FEATURES / FURTHER APPLICATIONS
- Process control in the low vacuum range of vacuum equipment such as for semiconductor, optics and electronic parts manufacturing.
- Process control in the low vacuum range for industrial equipment such as vacuum furnaces, etc.
- Process control in the low pressure range for vacuum systems with multiple process chambers such as in-line sputtering and single wafer processing equipment.