ORGANIC/ INORGANIC COMPOUND DEPOSITION SYSTEM VEP-SERIES
VEP Series models are systems for deposition of various organic and inorganic materials by methods including evaporation, sputtering, plasma metallization and evaporation metallization. Process chambers can be freely selected to match the application.
- System modules can be combined to create configurations ranging from single-function vacuum process chambers to multiple deposition chambers.
- Enables a continuous series of vacuum processes
- Organic material applications enable selection of evaporation sources according to vapor pressure.
- Can be upgraded in future by connecting additional process chambers as desired
SPECIAL FEATURES / FURTHER APPLICATIONS
- Molecular devices
- Organic EL/ Semiconductors
- Layer insulation films
- Organic functional thin films