Load-Lock-type High Vacuum Evaporation System CV-Series
CV-200 consists of two chambers; a load-lock chamber and an evaporation chamber. Employing the load-lock type system enables the process to be carried out in a constantly clean environment. It also provides superior film repeatability. Application ranges from R&D use to small production.
- Load-lock type system to support high vacuum processes.
- Supports various substrate sizes.
- Supports substrate holder transfer.
- Supports lift-off deposition (standard; φ4 inch, option; up to φ6).
- Supports various evaporation sources (i.e. EB,RH, etc.).
- Supports high temperature heating (maximum of 450ºC).
- Vacuum box-enabled indirect sequential processing within C-series (Sputter: CS-200, P-CVD: CC-200, Polymerizing evaporation: CP-200).
SPECIAL FEATURES / FURTHER APPLICATIONS
- Power devices.
- Compound-related devices of LED, LD and high speed devices.
- Organic EL material system for R&D use.
- Oxide evaporation of liquid crystal alignment layers.