Seebeck Coefficient / Electric Resistance Measurement System ZEM 3 series Simultaneously measures the Seebeck coefficient and electric conductivity of thermoelectric materials. Based on requests from both domestic and international academic societies and customers, this system features our easy to use, high-precision measurement techniques. Complies with JIS standards for thermoelectric material Seebeck coefficient measurement equipment.
- High pumping speed near atmospheric pressure drastically reduces pump down time.
- Built-in ECO-SHOCK technology reduces power consumption significantly for clean applications.
- Built-in silencer achieves a noise level of 61dB(A) or less
- Low Running-Cost
- Available in 4 models with pumping speeds betweenn 120~1200m3/h
Special Features / Further Applications
- Uses an Infrared Gold Image Furnace with superior temperature controllability and a micro heater for temperature difference control
- Measurements are computer-controlled, which allows for measurements at each temperature difference at specified temperatures and automatic measurements to eliminate dark electromotive force
- Ohmic contact self-check function (V-I plot) is standard
|Seebeck coefficient, electric resistivity|
|Temperature Range||-80 °C to 100 °C||RT, 50 °C to 800 °C||RT, 50 °C to 1000 °C|
|Sample Size||2 to 4 mm square or φ x 5 to 22 mm length|
|Low-pressure He gas|
|Optional||Cooling water circulator
Thermoelectric generation simulation software
Thin film attachment
Measurements in various atmospheres (negotialble)